“There Ain’t No Substitute for Square Inches”
- Smaller-size of available engines. Very little slow, off-road, or stuck-in-traffic use.Moderate climate.
- Little or no towing.
- Few hills to climb.
- Vehicle doesn’t frequently run hot in hot weather.
“Heavy Duty” Conditions
- Here, Better To Go Too Large, Than Too Small!
- Larger-size of available engines and/or turbo-charged, etc.
- Much slow, off-road or stuck-in-traffic use.
- Hot climate.
- Some towing.
- Many hills to climb.
- Vehicle frequently runs hot in hot weather.